About the Flagpole:
Easy, Do-it-yourself, Service First Flagpole kits. The 30 foot quick-installation flagpole kits. Set up in minutes! (DIY setup takes approximately 35-45 minutes!) FEATURING OUR SERVICE FIRST™ 11 GAUGE WIND RESISTER DESIGN!
All Kits come with everything you need including:
- - No Rust Anodized Pin-Lock Telescoping flag pole (11 gauge aluminum!)
- -18" PVC Sleeve for easy mounting and set up.
- - Telescoping poles feature 360 degree swivel clips
- - Compare our 11 Gauge poles to our competitors thinner 16 Gauge
- - Pin-lock secure locking system. Not a twist lock that fails
- - Gold Ball Finial
- - 3" Diameter
- - All necessary hardware to fly 2 flags
- - Instructional packet
- - Flag Tangle-less swivel design
- - Tested at 100 MPH Wind
- - 3 x 5 Outdoor American Flag
- - Set up is complete in minutes! Ever wanted a flagpole in your yard, but didn't want to go through the trouble? This kit is perfect for you!
OPTIONAL HALYARD KIT:
Looking to have the traditional rope system on your telescoping pole? Just add the optional Halyard kit to your Flagpole Bundle. Additional $39.98
Link to the halyard kit: Halyard Kit
**What is a Halyard kit? The Halyard kit replaces the 360 degree swivel clips on the pole with a traditional Rope System. So instead of lowering the telescoping pole to remove the flags you would have the flags clipped to the rope and lower that.
Flying a Flag at Half Staff on a Telescoping Flagpole:
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: Flash collar, Solar light and Gold Eagle Finial
**Flags shown in customer submitted photos that are featured below do not come standard in kits, but may be purchased from our flags collection**
Learn more about the Delta Telescoping Flapgole:
Just got my 20' telescoping pole. Made very well. Definitely a good buy.
I originally purchased a telescopic twist-to-lock pole.
That pole was a daily chore and would not stay up. I replaced that with this pole and I couldn't be more pleased. It is solid with great quality throughout all the components.
The best part is the flags fly freely, no tangles, and the pole stays up.
Very well don
The flag pole is nice. Seems to be well made. The issue is the too small clips that come with the flagpole. The plastic swivels that are attached to the pole have a large signature compared to the small clips. I literally have to attach the flag backwards using the clips supplied. I looked on Amazon, however the clips there are too small to fit the plastic swivels. Not sure what the maker is thinking on the plastic swivels and small flag clips that don’t marry up. Pole itself is good.