About the Flagpole:
Easy, Do-it-yourself, Service First Flagpole kits. The 30 foot quick-installation flagpole kits. Set up in minutes! (DIY setup takes approximately 35-45 minutes!) FEATURING OUR SERVICE FIRST™ 11 GAUGE WIND RESISTER DESIGN!
All Kits come with everything you need including:
- - No Rust Anodized Pin-Lock Telescoping flag pole (11 gauge aluminum!)
- -18" PVC Sleeve for easy mounting and set up.
- - Telescoping poles feature 360 degree swivel clips
- - Compare our 11 Gauge poles to our competitors thinner 16 Gauge
- - Pin-lock secure locking system. Not a twist lock that fails
- - Gold Ball Finial
- - 3" Diameter
- - All necessary hardware to fly 2 flags
- - Instructional packet
- - Flag Tangle-less swivel design
- - Tested at 100 MPH Wind
- - 3 x 5 Outdoor American Flag
- - Set up is complete in minutes! Ever wanted a flagpole in your yard, but didn't want to go through the trouble? This kit is perfect for you!
OPTIONAL HALYARD KIT:
Looking to have the traditional rope system on your telescoping pole? Just add the optional Halyard kit to your Flagpole Bundle. Additional $39.98
Link to the halyard kit: Halyard Kit
**What is a Halyard kit? The Halyard kit replaces the 360 degree swivel clips on the pole with a traditional Rope System. So instead of lowering the telescoping pole to remove the flags you would have the flags clipped to the rope and lower that.
Flying a Flag at Half Staff on a Telescoping Flagpole:
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: Flash collar, Solar light and Gold Eagle Finial
**Flags shown in customer submitted photos that are featured below do not come standard in kits, but may be purchased from our flags collection**
Learn more about the Delta Telescoping Flapgole: