About the Flagpole:
Easy, Do-it-yourself, Service First Flagpole kits. The 30 foot quick-installation flagpole kits. Set up in minutes! (DIY setup takes approximately 35-45 minutes!) FEATURING OUR SERVICE FIRST™ 11 GAUGE WIND RESISTER DESIGN!
- - Freedom Edition, "Honoring Those that have Served" Plaque
- - 10 year no fade Electrolytic plated black coating
- - No Rust (anodized type II) Pin-Lock Telescoping flag pole (11 gauge aluminum!)
- - Compare our 11 Gauge poles to our competitors thinner 16 Gauge
- - Sectional Poles use a Rope/Halyard System
- - PVC Sleeve for easy mounting and set up.
- - Gold Ball Finial
- - All necessary hardware
- - Instructional packet
- - 3" diameter Tapered Design
- - 30' Diameter Secure-Lock Design
- - FREE 3 x 5 Printed Polyester American Flag
- - Tested at 100 MPH wind
- - Set up is complete in minutes! Ever wanted a flagpole in your yard, but didn't want to go through the trouble? This kit is perfect for you!
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: Flash collar, Solar light and Gold Eagle Finial
**Flags shown in customer submitted photos that are featured below do not come standard in kits, but may be purchased from our flags collection**
I received and installed my flagpole. Entire process was simple and the poke is great. What they promise is exactly what you get. This is my 3rd flag pole (3 different homes) but first through this company and these folks are the best.
Bought one for Marine son and his best Marine buddy in Texas. Very satisfied.
Very nice pole. Bought direct from Service First.
Dug a 18”x18” hole. Placed ground receiver in hole and made plumb with a level. Added two 40# bags of quick set concrete. Added water to concrete and stirred. Check plumb again. Added two more bags concrete. Stirred then checked plumb again. Smoothed the top of the concrete with a shovel and covered with dirt. Let setup for 24hrs.
Well la, next day the pole was placed into the ground sleeve and we had a flag pole that was perfectly verticle, fortified against the wind and ready for our 4x6’ flag on top and a 3x5’ flag on bottom.
It’s a great pole. Son has had one of these for a couple years. They hold up very nicely!!
Opened the box after hiring someone to come install it and poor concrete and the 18” ground sleeve was not there .. can’t even do the install with out that ! Had to pay the contractors for coming out with out even getting it installed … it’s imperative a company makes sure your delivery has all needed parts when shipped … a real disappointment … contemplating returning and buying else where is something as important as the ground sleeve is missing ! Really bad business . Update ; found out ups damaged and lost this part in transit … pole itself is beautiful !